Come and join us on the 27th & 28th February 2019!!

Thank you to everyone who supported and attended this year's show. We are now open for bookings for the 2019 event which is being held on the 27th & 28th February.

After several conversations with Show Sponsors, Event Support Partners and a selection of last year's exhibitors, we have decided to expand the show for 2019. It became apparent last year that by calling the show a 'Hospitality' event, we were restricting the number of businesses that could be involved. Only 10% of last year's exhibitors are hospitality only businesses, so the other 90%, who work with hospitality and non-hospitality customers, were not necessarily getting the maximum potential out of the event. With this in mind, we have now changed the name to the North West Business & Hospitality Show, still concentrating on the hospitality element that we grew so well last year, but now also adding a non-hospitality based element to the show, to help businesses who are not totally hospitality based.

‘Fooser are delighted to be an official sponsor of the North West Business & Hospitality Show 2019. The Lake District has really developed as a foodie destination and locals & visitors are becoming ncreasingly discerning about where to eat. We are passionate about food & drink and are very honoured to be located in the heart of the Lake District, which is why we created Fooser. Fooser is a unique online guide exclusive to food and drink focusing solely on the Lake District. Its unique filtering system allows users to find their destination of choice quickly and easily. The North West Business & Hospitality Show brings the region’s businesses together, allowing visitors to the exhibition the opportunity to experience the quality and variety available locally.

This fresh & exciting approach allows a perfect partnership between Fooser and the Show, jointly supporting the region’s businesses and developing the quality of the Hospitality industry.Sarah Elleray at Show Sponsor Fooser

 

“Two major strands of RFM’s strategy are, (1) become a key provider of accounting, taxation and business advice services in North Lancashire and Cumbria, and (2) build on our substantial presence in the leisure and hospitality sector by bringing our capabilities, skills, and knowledge to the attention of business owners from that sector.  When I was approached by Nick Hood to ask if I was interested in taking part in the show, I did not hesitate as the audience is almost exactly made up of the people we are trying to reach with our message.  Nick is very experienced in organising this type of event, and his involvement gave me the confidence to place part of our valuable marketing budget in his hands.” Peter Armer, Partner at Show Sponsor RfM Accountants

 

 “We are delighted to sponsor the expo. The opportunity it affords us to speak to premier clients in the hospitality sector in the North Lancashire and Lake District makes this a key show in our marketing calendar. Many trade shows are located further afield making it difficult for busy hospitality businesses to access the services that a trade show can showcase such as our range of professional digital signage. Having the Show at the new exhibition hall at J36 makes this a great opportunity for us to invite clients to come and see us without taking them away from their business for too long.” Mark Carr, Director at Show Sponsor Vaadhoo Limited

Our Instagram feed

facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Instagram

youtube button